Content and Presentations Marketing specialist
Contract | £48000 - £50000 per annum | London (All) | England | Posted by Jemma Tilbrook | 16.04.18
Black Swan Group have been engaged to source for a Presentations and Content specialist.
Do you enjoy working within a marketing function partnering with Investment specialists, Fund managers and Sales teams to ensure consistency in messaging across all marketing channels?
You will be responsible for:
* Project manage new presentation material for allocated funds by constructing PowerPoint slides, creating charts and representing data graphically.
* Work closely with wider content team to ensure consistency in messaging across literature.
* Project manage standard presentation requirements for fund managers' and investment specialists' meetings with clients working closely with the allocated investment specialists.
* Gather data from a large number of different sources and accurately enter into presentations. Be able to identify data that is inconsistent and flag with provider.
* Work on presentations for large scale client events across sales channels working closely with the events and sales teams.
* Work on putting together slides for the investment blogs and Investment Marketing Content articles.
* Obtain and manipulate macroeconomic, equities, fixed income and multi-asset data from data providers such as Bloomberg and DataStream.
* Editing fund messaging and data throughout the organisation by regular liaison with investment writers, editors and marketing teams.
* Transform the written content into richer, visual communication pieces.
* Transform slides and messages with creative imagery and thematic story-telling.
* Keep abreast of current market themes.
* Liaise with other teams; Compliance, Finance, Legal to obtain detailed information.
* Manage all monthly and ad-hoc data updates of credit and inflation-linked macro slides
* Manage all client meeting, press and event presentations for below approx.
* Maintaining and updating of translated decks.
* Project managing brand new slide decks for new fund consultation decks and then launch decks.
* Design and business approving new fund and macro slides when required, data mining from Bloomberg and DataStream applications.
* Maintain presentation library for above-mentioned funds.
If you working in marketing, have solid PowerPoint skills and have exposure to the investment management / asset management industry this could be an excellent opportunity for you to consider.
The role will initially be 12 month fixed term contract with the potential to progress into a permanent opportunity.