Client Services - FinTech Investment Management Platform
Permanent | £25000 - £29000 per annum + Benefits | City | England | Posted by Jemma Tilbrook | 14.03.18
This is a unique opportunity for a fast-growing FinTech start-up in the Investment
Management industry to hire a Client Services Analyst to join their busy City office.
This business provides access to an online platform for institutional
Investors and Family Offices to manage the flow of data in relation to their funds. This gives businesses the information and data they require to create strategic positioning for current and prospective investments.
This business works with some of the world's largest investor companies, and has experienced strong growth over the past 7 years with thousands of funds now utlising their data through the platform.
- Working directly with the Head of Client Success day-to-day running of the client team.
- Supporting clients when setting up their account.
- Helping clients to navigate and utilise the platform.
- Working to on-board fund managers and maintain ongoing relationship.
- Liaising with the internal data, product and technology teams to ensure client deadlines and needs are met.
- To provide a superior level of customer service and manage through to effective resolution all client first-level application support requests.
- Maintenance and updating of internal systems/ data reference points in agreed format to ensure consistency and communication of relevant information within the team
- Regular contact with the investor clients to provide frequent training and updates including; conference calls, online demonstration sessions and face-to-face meetings.
- Build positive and strong relationships with investor clients and Fund Managers
- Any other ad-hoc projects as required.
Skills & Requirements:
- Candidates must possess an undergraduate degree.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with strong.
- Ability to deal with technical information.
- An interest in financial markets and the investment management industry.
- Strong analytical skills and high attention to detail.
- Team player with the ability to work collaboratively within a team.
- Structured, organised and meticulous with the ability to work under pressure.
- Highly motivated with entrepreneurial spirit.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects with tight delivery schedules.
This is a great opportunity for a self-motivated team player to part of the Client Success Team in a fast growing FinTech start up. The role would also suit someone who is confident with talking about technical terms and looking to start their career with a FinTech Business.
We look forward to hearing from you to discuss further.