Permanent | £65-75,000 | City | | Posted by Jon Isaac | 12.07.16
A leading city-based Financial Services firm is looking for an experienced Financial Controller to join its growing finance team.
The role will involve;
- Preparation of monthly management reports
- Preparation of annual financial reports under IFRS and US GAAP reporting standards
- Preparation of P&L and balance sheet data
- Responsibility for maintaining the local general ledger accounting system
- Balance sheet substantiation and control
- Preparation of monthly tax computations
- You will gain extensive exposure to multiple business areas and have the opportunity to be involved in the implementation of projects, providing improvements to systems and process flows.
The successful candidate will have experience of financial control within financial services, in particular; excellent reporting skills and attention to detail. You will have excellent knowledge of international reporting standards and this role will enable you to further your knowledge and build strong relationships with senior stakeholders. This could be an ideal move for someone looking to build on their core accounting skills in a varied role with excellent opportunity for progression.
Please contact us for further details on this exciting opportunity.