Permanent | £85-95,000 | City | | Posted by Jon Isaac | 12.07.16
Our banking client is looking for an experienced Financial Controller with sound knowledge of the UK Regulatory environment, to join its growing finance function.
The role will involve:
- Ensuring the effectiveness of internal Financial Controls.
- Responsibility for maintaining the local general ledger accounting system
- Responsibility for maintaining the fixed asset register
- Preparation of P&L and balance sheet data
- Preparation of monthly management reports
- Production of regulatory returns
- Applying group accounting policies.
- Balance sheet substantiation and control
- Preparation of monthly tax computations
You will gain extensive exposure across what is a very broad and varied role. You will have the opportunity to be involved in a number of ad hoc projects, providing improvements to systems and process flows.
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with excellent knowledge across Financial, Management and Regulatory reporting with strong management skills and the ability to engage at board level.
Please contact us for further details on this exciting role.