Permanent | £65-75,000 | City | | Posted by Jon Isaac | 12.07.16
A leading city-based Financial Services firm is looking for a chartered accountant with strong technical accounting skills to join its growing finance team.
The role will involve;
- Preparation and review of statutory financial statements against tight reporting deadlines under IFRS
- Co-ordination of statutory audit, including managing the relationship with the external auditors / resolving any issues, ultimately obtaining audit clearance.
- Preparation of monthly management reports
- Preparation of P&L and balance sheet data
- Responsibility for maintaining the local general ledger accounting system
- Balance sheet substantiation and control
- Preparation of monthly tax computations
The successful candidate will ideally be ACA qualified. In addition to a sound understanding of IFRS and UK/US GAAP. You will gain extensive exposure to multiple business areas and have the opportunity to be involved in the implementation of projects, providing improvements to systems and process flows. This could be an ideal move for someone looking to build on their core accounting skills in a varied role with excellent opportunity for progression.
Please contact us for further details on this exciting opportunity.