Permanent | £90-115,000 | London | | Posted by Alex Hardy | 08.07.16
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced compliance monitoring or audit professional seeking the opportunity to join the established testing function of a top tier Investment Manager.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting tests covering full regulatory compliance across EMEA functions.
- Interacting with compliance testing colleagues in all areas of the business as well as senior management.
- Conduct research, data gathering, analysis and prepare reports.
- Document work performed findings, conclusions and corrective actions required in organized work papers.
- Communicate with business management on findings and obtaining consensus on corrective actions required.
As a successful applicant you will possess:
- Proven background working in compliance testing within financial services would be preferable.
- Experience in Internal Audit within Asset management
- Strong knowledge of FCA regulation applicable to asset servicing;
- Ability to deal with the business – strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Background or good knowledge of compliance rules and regulations.