Treasury and Capital Manager
Permanent | £85-100,000 | City | | Posted by Jon Isaac | 12.07.16
My client a leading London-based Financial Services company is looking for an experienced manager with a good understanding of Treasury, Liquidity and Capital to lead and develop its growing Treasury team.
The role will involve.
- Production of regular liquidity MI and reports.
- FX exposures reporting.
- Cash management – including preparation of the daily summary of cash held.
- Capital Management
- Overall production / coordination of the ICAAP document,
- Liaising with Finance, Risk and other relevant departments.
- Documenting procedures/methodology and aiding improvements to existing processes as required.
- Involvement in ad-hoc projects.
The ideal candidate will have relevant experience gained from within a Finance or Treasury department with extensive exposure to capital and cash management. A hands-on approach with strong team management, analytical and report writing skills, an eye for detail and the ability to engage with senior stakeholders are all essential for success in this role.
Please contact us for further details of this exciting opportunity.