Wealth Management Monitoring
Permanent | 45-60000 | City | England | Posted by Ben Hudson | 30.11.20
We're currently recruiting on behalf of a highly reputable wealth manager who are looking to bolster their Compliance Monitoring team. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone with 2-5 years experience in the space who's looking for the next step in their career.
In this role you will be;
- Carrying out desk based and thematic reviews in line with the business's compliance monitoring programme.
- Delivering reports of completed reviews and monitoring points
- Presenting monitoring findings to Senior Management and key business stakeholders.
- Assisting in the production of Management Information.
The successful applicant will have to be able to demonstrate;
- Prior experience within compliance monitoring, preferably within wealth management
- Good knowledge of the Wealth Management or Private Banking industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to build and develop relationships within the team and the business.
If this role sounds of interest, please do not hesitate to apply.