Deputy Compliance Manager
Permanent | £50-70000 | West End | | Posted by Calum Richmond | 30.11.20
One of the leading names in the real estate investment space are looking for a Compliance Officer to deputise for the Head of Compliance and act as a conduit between them and other members of the team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with prior management responsibility to take the next step in their career and gain more senior level exposure.
The company you will be joining has a fantastic reputation on the market and pays particular attention to employee wellness and wider CSR considerations. You'll be surrounded by welcoming, high performing individuals and there will be the opportunity to take responsibility from day one.
The main responsibilities of this role include;
- Managing the onboarding team and acting as an escalation point for the onboarding team leader.
- Providing AML subject matter expertise to the team and wider business
- Managing daily compliance matters and escalating to the head of compliance where appropriate.
In order to be successful in your application, you will have to demonstrate;
- Prior management/supervision experience
- Proven financial crime knowledge and understanding with experience in delivering face to face advice and guidance to a range of stakeholders.
- Strong knowledge in the retail investment space or wider alternatives space.
If this does sound of interest, please do not hesitate to get in touch.